COLOuRs ;

15 December 2006

Boring outings.

Blogging has become something i don`t like. Because if i were to blog, it will be about to damn boring outings i had since last thursday which lasted til today. So, from tomorrow onwards, i will stay @ home and hibernate. I have spent a lot of money on each outing and i shall not go out. No no no.

Woke up @ 5AM++ today cos my cousin asked me to go give flyers to her. In order not to cause misunderstanding, its not that i have lobang and i don`t want you all to join in. The truth is, my cousin asked her fren to let me go with her as in let me have her job cos she wanted me to accompany her to pierce her ears + shop. So i worked from 7 ~ 9 @ Boon Lay MRT Station and from 12 ~ 2 @ Raffles Place MRT Station. Boon Lay is far but however after work, we went to buy breakfast then went to the library and waited. The library is nice lor and new and there isn't much librarians and just one woman @ the customer service counter. Quiet place. First time i go Jurong Point okay, since its damn far from hougang.

Then at 11+, we went back and took the MRT to Raffles Place. The place is flooded with people but mostly working people who are very busy having their lunch and shopping around before returning to work and not much of them took our flyers. It was very tiring and damn hot. I was practically turning 180 degrees because people was flooding in from all directions but all of them either pretended they didn`t see me or they just use their hand and signaled to me they didn`t want it. The job @ Raffles Place is tough. The working people couldn`t be bothered with us lor. Like out of 20 people, only 1 would take our flyer. Thats how pathetic it is.

As for schools, i am posted to Serangoon JC (science) stream. I believe our friendships will drift apart and two years down the road, we might become complete strangers. Just like it has happened now, whenever i go out, i don`t know what topic to talk to you all about. I don`t know if it is just me, but thats the case for me. I admit i am a boring person but in school, there are always things to talk about. About how our lessons went and what teachers said etc etc. Now, during holidays, most of us is busy with our jobs and our own things, even if we get to go out, i don`t even know what to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home